Thursday, October 2, 2014

Apple iOS Emoji favorites


True to my word and because I don't want it to seem like I am choosing favorites from my past post about Android emoji, I still like these Unicode emoji.  These are some of my most used favorite yellow smiley equivalents available from the iphone emoji keyboard, there are a bunch more just a very few are posted here.  Sometimes you cannot send emoji cross-platform (e.g. iphone sending from emoji keyboard to android).  My understanding is that the images sometimes don't come through because they are based on code and Apple and Google devices use different codes. 

The images here however, are saved in png. or jpeg. format, so it would be like sending a photo and hence, if you were to save these and send them from your phone, they should make it across platforms as a photo would.

There are a bunch more at www.etchlish.com if you want them in a smaller more mobile device-friendly size.

That being said, since these are typeface images derived from the Apple iOS emoji font and I do not possess the copyright on these, so you should be careful not to violate intellectual property or other laws if you choose to use them.









No comments:

Post a Comment