Monday, September 29, 2014

New, original, Eggplant emoji

NEW Graphic Art, Emoji, Clip Art to get Kids to eat Veges!



Here is something I doodled last night.   I was in a fun mood and thinking about the nutritional benefit of vegetables (and how to get my kids to eat them).  I hope these might bring some happiness to your day and get your kids to eat them too!   I will post these on my free emoji and photos site soon in smaller size so you can send them via mobile device as emoji.

As far as copyright goes, if using for personal use, please give credit or a link back.  Please visit my site www.etchlish.com or tell someone about it.  If you want to use these for commercial use, please contact me.

Thanks!

STUFFED EGGPLANT


HAPPY EGGPLANT

CRYING EGGPLANT/SAD

LOL EGGPLANT












No comments:

Post a Comment